October 28

MY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi agen peeps I hope you are having A great day.  I have some really cool things that I want to share with you.  This week I got A new class job!  A class job is were we have to do something to clean the room, so my jobs are cleaning our class living room and doing the diffuser.  For the living room I have to make sure that are no pencils books or anything else in there. Then I use a wipe and dust of everything. For the diffuser I make sure it is filled with water then I drop sent in it.  My favorite scent to put in is orange and mint.

In my class we have have something called studio time so that means we can read or write.  When I am doing studio I like to write comics because I always like to draw but I can’t just draw.  So comick writing is just like drawing with words in it. I always make my comics in my sketchbook. My process of making comics is really fun because the characters just pop into my head.  So I write about them And this is my favorite comic.

I also just finished reading Resist.  I thought it was amazing.  Resist is A book about D-Day and world war two.  I suggest you read it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 28, 2019 by maggieh10 in category Uncategorized